Stories and Thoughts

March 24, 2010

New Family Member

24 MAR 2010: Let me introduce the latest addition of my family member, who is a nephew of mine.



After 9 months of waiting, he was finally born yesterday. He came a week earlier than expected, that gave me a big surprised receiving a SMS from my sister at early morning.


Left office earlier and drove over to KL after work to pay him and the mum a visit. Though it took us an hour plus to get there within the bad traffic condition, but seeing his face makes it worth everything.

A mixed feeling I had actually. I was very happy for my brother and of course for having another nephew, but it was kinda painful to accept the truth that I’m getting older apparently. Give myself a pat on my own shoulder, telling that I can do nothing but to accept and live my life better.

Hope he grows to be a healthy and better man.

17 comments:

mang0 said...

Nephew again, when's your turn? :p

[SK] said...

congratulations uncle.. wow, you've been away for so long, thot you went to give birth instead.. hahaha!! :D

Anonymous said...

congrats! yeah i hv learned to accept the life, and try to live it to fullest, and not complaining so much :)

Gratitude said...

So happy for you, Uncle Keen Yee! One red egg & ang ku for me is enough. ^_^
+Ant+

Gratitude said...

He looked kinda different, and then i noticed the lack of eye brows. Cute child! ^_^
+Ant+

Medie007 said...

hahaha. new camwhore prince! sure no one can challenge him jor. lol.

btw, how old is ur older nephew?

Mr.D said...

don't worry i also have a nephew and niece. we all are in the same boat. hahaha

Danny said...

congrats.. my sis oso just gave birth to a baby give earlier this month..
no need to worry about getting older.. cos we will be the VOGUE UNCLE...:))

fufu said...

so CUTE...

KY said...

mangO: Don't ask this!! Give you a surprise whenever I'm ready, lol. When is yours then?

SK: How I wish..telur pun takde satu!!!

the happy go lucky one: True, we shld enjoy your life to the fullest indeed.

Anton: Thank you, you should ask for the red egg from my bro le. He looks different? Hehe, baby will keep changing from time to time though.

KY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KY said...

Medie007: Another camwhore prince, no kua..god bless..lol. My older nephew is 6 yo de, time flies huh.

Mr.D: What boat are we in? I'm always stepping on few boats at a time wo..hehe.

Danny: Abang, sampai mati pun mau vogue hor. OKOK, I teman u sekali!

fufu: So do you!!!

said...

he look so like u :P

LAURENCE said...

congratulations~

Twilight Man said...

Hey the baby looks like you somewhere! Bet he will grow up hansem like the uncle with electrifying eyes!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KY said...

Oh, I think it's better for him not to look like me. What a disaster!!!