Stories and Thoughts

February 4, 2009

I'm "HOT"

4 FEB 2009: Lot of things happened during the past week that had taken away my time and attention on blogging. During the 1st few days of Chinese New Year, things went kind of smooth that this isn’t a bad year after all for me; I was thinking. A lot of visiting done and hell yeah, I went to Sunway Lagoon with family and we had a great fun day there. The consequence was that I’ve got a much tanner skin. It’s gonna take me a real long period to get fairer.

Started work on the 5th day where it was an auspicious day according to my friend. I was the 1st to reach office before 9am and couldn’t see much Chinese around for the rest of the day. Damn, that friend must have played fool on me. It’s fine anyway as I went out for lunch with few colleague at Alamanda. And we were so proud and happy that Nando had acknowledged us as their “HOT STAFF”. Look at the photo taken if you don’t buy this. :)



As we all known, life is full of ups and down. Same thing goes to relationship that it could be very fragile. My sister broke up with her long time bf (Mr. H) after 7 years of togetherness. It was a real bad news for the whole family as Mr. H has been part of our family for the past 7 years. He is quite a shy and kind-hearted guy, with bad temper however. And I wouldn’t deny that he has been such a great company for us and I do recognize all his contributions to us. However, they should know the real problems between them better than anyone of us does. As an elder brother, I felt bad that I couldn’t do much than gave her some lame advices (as I’m bad in relationship thingy as well). Frankly, I dislike seeing tears and hatred when it comes to break-up but it seems that they didn’t handle this well enough. There’re still some hu ha thingy going on until nowadays, that I hope these 2 young fella can really move on their own life and live better each day. Best wishes to both of them.

And for Mr. H, we’ll always be friends of yours and our door is always open for you.

16 comments:

Sam said...

Wow. A break-up of 7 years. Now THAT must've hurt a lot.

Hope your sister feels better soon - though I'm sure it will take time. A lot of hurt doesn't go away so easily, but be there for her.

Losing a family friend isn't something easily dealt with as well, so my thoughts go out to your family as well during this crisis. Hope everything will be better in time.

[SK] said...

the 5th day is really an auspicious day to start work, just that most people take leave on that day..

best wishes to your sister and Mr H.. :)

.:: Ant ::. said...

arrrrgh, the perils of being in any relationship. Being together for 7-years is tough to let go. Hell, it took me so long to let go even after 6mths. Do hope both of the do much better than I.

Btw, I'm juz a phone call away ya, sld u feel the need to further vent ur frustrations. ^_^
+Ant+

Danny said...

where got people say himself HOT one?;p
still remember when my ex female colleague pour water on her dress and ran out of the pantry screaming : I AM WET!!!....all the guys looked at her semacam lol

sometimes its better not to say too much, as long as she knows that u r there for her...無聲勝有聲 ;)

fufu said...

erm... 7yrs is not a long period though, not short as well!! glad you guys could still be friend with H...

said...

u r hot? .....haha~ maybe...if u post ur naked photo here...haha
7 years relationship jst gone like tat?!? wah~ tat must be hurt

KY said...

Sam: I believe she's doing fine, though she didn't share much with me. It definitely take some time to let go everything. Thanks for your concern. :)

SK: 5th day is auspicious? GOOD!! Then may I have a great year ahead. Thanks and best wishes to you too.

Anton: Yeah, I could imagine how painful it is. Hope both of them are doing fine. And yeah, I'll always keep your phone no within my phone book. Thanks.

Danny: Aiyo, my face is kinda thick 1. Furthermore, it was Nando that said me HOT. Hehe.

lcfu: Hoppefully he doesn't mind to keep this friendship.:)

LeuMaS: Aiyo, hot doesnt necessary has to be naked. There's art behind it. Let me teach you next time ya.

wayne said...

all the best to Mr. H n your sis, HOT guy.

Medie007 said...

got me all up and alert when i saw the title. :P

wishing all the best to ur sis and her ex to move on.

KY said...

wayne: Ah...so sweet of you. TQ.

Medie007: All up? Hm..wondering what is that. Keke. TQ for being concern.

said...

teach me how to become hot? wah~ when?

Anonymous Blogger said...

well thats good that you could still be friends, I had a boyfriend of like what 6months? and I can't stand to even look at his face.

Chris said...

Oh!! Now only i know u r that "hot"! haha...

KY said...

LeuMaS: Hehe, someday ya.

Anonymous Blogger: If he can face you. Why not you? Prove to him that you're living much better now.

Chris: Aiyo, nothing much comparing to you le. You are always the "HOTTEST".

Twilight Man said...

Hello Hottie, being tanned is nice. Fair like Pak Cham Kai is scary and weak. Tell your sister, there are so many gorgeous guys out there! Time for Reformasi! Your sister is hot tempered, is she?

KY said...

Twilight Zone: Yeah, too many hot guys and gals out there. I don't think both of them have to worry though. Hehe, I think both of them also hot tempered.