14 APR 2009: Passed by a tea shop when I shopped around Jusco last night, the “gatal” me suddenly thought of buying some rose tea. Why did I choose rose tea? I have no idea as well, probably because I’m tired of green tea and want to try something different. You know, I have a habit of drinking tea after my lunch time at office, without knowing whether it is good for my health.
The curious me has searched around and found out some benefits of rose tea. Following are what I’ve found:
1. It clears toxins and heat from the body, which has a cooling effect on the body.
2. It can relieve from sore throat, runny nose and blocked bronchial tubes.
3. It is useful to people those prone to chest problems by fighting against infections
4. Rose tea helps to fight the infection in the digestive tract and re-establish the normal bacterial population of the intestines.
5. It relieves fluid retention and hastens the elimination of wastes through kidneys.
6. It is a wonderful remedy for dysentery, diarrhea and gastro enteritis.
7. It is a laxative. It works as a remedy for all liver problems including sluggishness and constipation.
8. It cleanses the liver and gall bladder and promotes bile flow.
9. It has an uplifting effect on the nervous system and can relieve insomnia, depression and fatigue.
10. Rose petal tea can be used to relieve uterine congestion causing pain and heavy periods. It is an excellent remedy for irregular periods and infertility.
All of above looks good except the last one. Wondering whether there’ll be any side effect on me….better fertilizes me perhaps, hehe. What say you?
City God Duchenghuang Temple - Xi'an
6 days ago