Stories and Thoughts

July 1, 2010

HK / MY / PG / CH / KL

1 JULY 2010: 1st day of July, which means we’ve entered 2nd half of year 2010. Some people might tend to look back on what they’ve done over the past 6 months; somehow I would rather look forward for things that I’ll do for the next 6 months. Which category are you in?



I’m actually blogging from my sister’s room. Reason being is that my relatives from HK are here in KL, and I have to spare my guest room for them. It’s going to be a fully-packed week with following itinerary:

1 Jul: Sunway Lagoon/Pyramid.
2-3 Jul: Penang.
3-4 Jul: Cameron Highland.
5 Jul: KL/Petaling Street/KLCC etc.

Penang punye kawan2 sekalian, here I come!! Cameron punye bunga2 sekalian, here I come again!! Might need to call Grandma or TZ for food directory around the island. Definitely won’t drive around Komtar again.

12 comments:

Gratitude said...

Wah your map is like those in buku geografi darjah lima!

Have a fun trip! We'll be thinking of you when tucking into our oysters and prawns, will probably have a prawn swordfight too in your honour! ;)
+Ant+

mang0 said...

I'm looking forward too! Today is a big day for me :D

[SK] said...

wah, so happy being the ambassador of MY to HK.. hope you have fun with your relatives~~ :p

Danny said...

since i wont be able to go Penang & Cameron.. i'll bring big banner n wait for u at KLCC la.. let ur HK relatives see how popular u r in Malaysia... ok? ;p

1st half not bad... definitely waiting for the better 2nd half :)

TZ said...

So are you going to hire me as the tour guide in Penang? Anyway, let me know what would you wanna to do in Penang. So i could get you some info :p

MonsterTee.Me said...

http://visitpenang.gov.my/portal3/penang-tourism-news/1205-penang-foodies-launches-second-book.html

this is for you... many handbooks and guides in PDF for download.. hope it helps a bit.. >_n

KY said...

Anton: Pls count me in for the next round of prawns and oysters battle.

mangO: BIG day? I thought you've got married de? So fast another 1?

SK: Finally the mission was over. So tired and busy over the weekend with those trips. But glad that they were happy and enjoyed themselves.

KY said...

Danny: Thanks for your offer, but I can't accept it as I'm always being low profile. Not as HIGH as you lo.

TZ: My uncle and brother were along this time, so we were able to find some places for good at least. No more driving around Komtar for Char Kuey Tiew.

amos: Thanks a lot dude. Do you always travel around?

MonsterTee.Me said...

Ya KenYee I always travel around, especially around Petaling.. ^_^''

Twilight Man said...

You didn't call me! I assume the Hongkies loved the Komtar's food. LOL

Chris said...

Wa!! U very busy recently wo... Been to those places.. U went to Sabah as well?

KY said...

amos: Around Petaling is good. I'm always around there too. Perhaps we would bump into each other someday.

Grandma: My uncle was around this time to guide us. So I dare not to bother the busy you lo.

Chris: Yes yes, went to Sabah over the weekend. Local trip only la.