Stories and Thoughts
April 22, 2009
Therefore, I’ll normally go for Hula Looping!!! No kidding dude, I’m kinda good on this that I can continuously looping for at least 30 minutes without dropping the hoop.
Have you tried this before? And how long you can loop without dropping the hoop?
Anyhow, I don't see any slimming effect as my waist is still so freaking huge!!
April 20, 2009
Am I really that highly paid? I bet NOPE.
Have I spent too little? I bet NOPE as well since I don’t see any significant changes in my banking account.
This leads me nowhere but to compare my monthly expenses with income that I’ve got. The conclusion is perhaps I’ve been spending too much on entertainment, booze, shopping and travelling where all these couldn’t be calculated in taxing, though I did buy some books and sport equipments last year. :)
Well, I have to better manage my expenses this year!! This would be one of my resolutions for this year.
Despite the bad economy, Proton had released its new MPV named Exora. The busybody me and my brother went for a test drive last Sunday. The showroom was kind of packed and we waited 30 minutes for our turn to play around with the new toy. Drove for few rounds and filled up the comment form. Following is what I’ve written:
- Exterior and design: Boleh tahan lo.
- Engine: Acceptable power but the engine was a bit too noisy for me.
- Interior: Quite spacious with good head and leg’s room. However, the material is a bit plastic lo.
- Overall comment: Quite a good buy for the price tag of RM69k – RM75k if you really need a MPV.
Did you go for a test drive? And what do you think of this car?
April 14, 2009
The curious me has searched around and found out some benefits of rose tea. Following are what I’ve found:
1. It clears toxins and heat from the body, which has a cooling effect on the body.
2. It can relieve from sore throat, runny nose and blocked bronchial tubes.
3. It is useful to people those prone to chest problems by fighting against infections
4. Rose tea helps to fight the infection in the digestive tract and re-establish the normal bacterial population of the intestines.
5. It relieves fluid retention and hastens the elimination of wastes through kidneys.
6. It is a wonderful remedy for dysentery, diarrhea and gastro enteritis.
7. It is a laxative. It works as a remedy for all liver problems including sluggishness and constipation.
8. It cleanses the liver and gall bladder and promotes bile flow.
9. It has an uplifting effect on the nervous system and can relieve insomnia, depression and fatigue.
10. Rose petal tea can be used to relieve uterine congestion causing pain and heavy periods. It is an excellent remedy for irregular periods and infertility.
All of above looks good except the last one. Wondering whether there’ll be any side effect on me….better fertilizes me perhaps, hehe. What say you?
April 13, 2009
Can you imagine a stall selling seafood at Pyramid? And myself being one of the items (seafood) in the stall? Hehe… Danny knows what type of seafood I am. Joined my friends to Barcelona last Thursday for Ladies night outing. Oh dear, I was being one of the “ladies” who have to pay for drinks whereas those real ladies have got free drinks…so unfair!!! After 10pm, a bottle of cheapskate Vodka will be given for a group of 5 ladies (I’m not included of course…keke).
The crowd was packed though it was Thursday with mostly seafood floated around the club. Name it…and you can definitely found your desired seafood here. Left the club at 12am++ with my seafood sister drunk and puked all the way back home…so GELI. Not bad lor, at least I felt myself 10 years younger on the night itself.
Photo of me striking a "seafood" pose...
Rested a day after the seafood outing (which I think wasn’t enough for an uncle like me), and I’ve turned myself 180 degrees to become a chief on Saturday. Ex-colleagues had organized a BBQ birthday party and assigned me to buy those chicken wings, prawns and sausages. And the worst part was that I have to marinate those chicken wings (Those people really have confident on me lo).
As an auntie me, went to market at 7am++ to buy all those stuff. Now I know chicken wings cost rm10 per kg and prawns cost rm10 per 600 grams. Kind of “Pai Seh” lo, those aunties keep calling me “Leng Cai” wherever I went. Felt myself so “Leng” and young on that morning. It was raining on the night itself. Luckily it wasn’t heavy that we still could proceed with all of us carried an umbrella (I felt so sexy with the umbrella indeed). It was a fun night with lots of stories and laughter. And yeah, those chicken wings turned out a bit tasteless lo (so disappointed) but luckily they could still finish it.
April 7, 2009
I’ve finally confirmed my registration in the 10km running event today. The fees required is RM40 for early bird (register before Apr 18) where Standard Chartered Credit Card holder is entitled for 10% discount. Runner will receive a goodies bag, bibs, runner guide book, singlet/vest, timing device, finisher medal and certificate. The time limit for the 10km run is 1.5 hour that I think shouldn’t be a big problem for most of the runners.
Anybody who's interested to join?