Stories and Thoughts

July 22, 2009

Siemens KL Run 2009

19 JULY 2009: Just 2 weeks apart after the Standard Chartered KL Run, I’ve joined the Siemens Run that held in KL. As usual, waking up at 5am early morning would be the toughest thing for me. This time around I took some banana and energy bar bought from Cold Storage the night before.

Reached Dataran Merdeka at 630am and did some warm up exercise. The crowd wasn’t that much comparing to previous run. And guess what, I met with another 2 bloggers there. What a surprise to see them, but sorry that I could hardly recognize both of you especially at early morning when my brain was still sleeping. Anyhow, the event started punctually at 730am where I reached the finishing line at around 830am. The router itself has a lot of hills with quite some numbers of water stations.

The sad thing is I couldn’t get a medal for this run. Anyhow, they gave away a goodies bag containing a big bottle of whitening lotion, energy bar etc. Quite a good deal and it was definitely a good experience for me.



Next run: Adidas King of the Road. Anyone?

15 comments:

Paul Figaro J said...

haiyohh...run run run...never stop 1..so fancy in running meh ar?

said...

walao~ coming up is adidas? when? where?

Danny said...

running king....
ewah ewah.. got camera.. cik yee masuk tv ke?

adidas run .. not interested.. but dun mind their goodies bag..LOL

Twilight Man said...

You are forgiven coz I couldn't even recognize you too but that Michi scientist did with her scientific radar. You looked so fair, pale and sleepy without your eye mascara. Last time I saw you when you were deeply tanned like a Chinese keling. LOL
I have signed up for Adidas and Putrajaya runs but granny's joints are aching all over from house shifting. How ah?

KY said...

Paul J: Not fancy la, but trying to keep fit ma. No other choice lo.

Leu: Adidas run will be on 2nd Aug at Shah Alam. Not sure whether the registration is closed not.

Danny: Abang, your eyes are so sharp la. The camera man asked us to yell "Siemens Run 09...Yeah!!!" and took the shot of us. But dunno which TV channel wo. Their goodies bag is normally not bad 1..hehe.

Grandma Twilight: Yalor, very surprised that she could spot me in the middle of thousand people. Wow, 1st time people said I'm fair le. The whitening lotion works even before I started to apply it? Grandma, are you sure you can take it? Signed up for both Putrajaya and Adidas, I need to salute you lo.

Anonymous said...

wowwww... salute u! the spirit to run kekeee... and a big bottle of whitening lotion? tats so good, u can apply everytime before going for long run :)

Jason said...

Yor...when is my turn to run?.
I had checked Adidas, the entry was closed :(

KY said...

the happy go lucky one: Should say the spirit to keep fit!! Yeah, was surprised to see the whitening lotion. Paid a little and get so much free stuff, not bad lo.

Jason: Yeah, I think it was closed. You gotta be early next year. Anyhow, there're so many runs ahead. Pick and try one perhaps. :)

[SK] said...

wow, running so many marathons in a go.. no wonder slim down so much laa.. good for you~~ :)

Danny said...

goodies bag not bad as in u r going to give it to me or save for urself? ;p

Twilight Man said...

All the years only Michi ran alone or with friends while I slept in the car! LOL... So kiasu, I decided to take the plunge to join her. It is do or die thing for me to try.

KY said...

SK: Come la, you can join and run together next time lo. :)

Danny: Hehe, I keep those things inside the bag and give the bag itself to you lo. :)

Grandma Twilight: Wow, sounded like Titanic wor. Jealous betul... But it's good for you also to run more. Good for your health lo.

Medie007 said...

u're not going to the Adidas one?

Twilight Man said...

Goodness! I was soooo busy shifting house and running at Siemens and Shape at Putrajaya at same time...... your blog is grossly expired! LOL

KY said...

Medie007: Yes, I did sign up.

Grandma Twilight: Aduh, I'm busying with gym just to fit the stupid tight M size Adidas shirt on my flabby body ma. How was SHAPE run?