Stories and Thoughts

December 28, 2009

Christmas Weekend

24 DEC 2009: It was a Christmas Eve and an off day for me; therefore I brought my nephew for a walk and picnic at a park in Cyberjaya. It’s a very nice park that I used to jog here pretty often before I joined gym. Packed some snacks and drinks along as I knew my nephew would be tired running around as there’s a huge playground within the park.

Sitting at a corner while watched him running around the playground, realized that he has grown up a lot. A much taller and heavier him now that I could hardly carry him around anymore; means an older me nowadays too. We spent about 2 hours within the park, and of course cam whored a little. Think my nephew has the potential on cam whoring, what do you think?



25 DEC 2009: Friends invited me to stay-over in Genting on the night of Christmas Eve, where we had a little party with gift-exchanged. I bought a gift and wrapped it nicely. Think the wrapping is comparative with Danny’s wrapping lo, hehe. And during the trip only I realized that Genting has strawberry farm too.

Among all those gifts below, which do you think is mine?

12 comments:

mang0 said...

The red one with the snowman, hehe...
Where is the Genting strawberry farm?

said...

the one with the jingle bell?

yea, i can notice that u r getting wrinkles on ur face dy ~

[SK] said...

aiyoh, so nice bring your nephew to the park, thinking of being a daddy already?? hehe..

hmmm, let me guess!! must be the purple one with the gold ribbon!! nice looking present, just like the own who wrapped it lor :p

TZ said...

hmmm... the one with Santa piccie... if i guess correct ... can i have the preccie ar :p

Anonymous said...

i think its the one with the bell one, and any price for correct answer?

Ed said...

which park is that in cyberjaya?

it look pretty nice~

Danny said...

wow.. picnic huh? something that i hv not been doing for ages.... maybe we shld do that for our next gathering..can?

now which one is ur gift? i dun know ( trying not to be a bitch ;p ).. but if i choose, i'll prefer the purplish grey with pale yellow ribbon.. simple n nice..

Gratitude said...

You are a wonderful uncle! ^_^
+Ant+

fufu said...

argh....strawberry farm.... >< i want to go back to either japan or new zealand for the sweet juicy and huge strawberries :)

Chris said...

I tott u went to clubbing on X'mas n New Year eve? :p

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KY said...

Hi all, I'm back after those busy weeks with work. Packed with workload lately till no time to check the blog even.
BTW, my gift was the green color with purple ribbon and bell. :)
Hope you all are doing good out there.