Stories and Thoughts

June 16, 2009

Company Annual Dinner

13 June 2009: Went for my company annual dinner at Crowne Plaza hotel, located beside Wisma Genting. The theme of the dinner was “Occupation Night” where I supposed everyone should dress in their dream occupation. But surprisingly only 10 of them reeally put effort to dress up. As I’m damn busy lately managing and running few projects on my hand, I just simply dressed like an office boy. Well, I thought of being a fisherman though but I didn’t have time to prepare those clothes and tools.

The ballroom was located at 30th floor, which is quite with a lovely view of KL. The dinner was scheduled to start at 6:30pm but lots of typical Malaysian colleagues were late. So the dinner ended up started at 7:30pm. It was a buffet style dinner where the food served was fine with acceptable varieties. As far as I’m concerned, I ate quite a lot of salmon and mutton that made me feel guilty until today. But luckily I did go to gym these 2 days to burn those excessive calories taken.

Talking about gym, I purposely went to CF earlier today to join the cycling class. But the class was full, with 5-6 names on waiting list. So I ended up did my routine workout of running plus weight training. Will definitely try out the cycling and bodypump classes someday.



Oh yea, almost forgotten about the lucky draw session. The "lucky" me have got a voucher for a night stay at Cyberview Lodge with 2 breakfast. Why on earth I need to stay there as my house is just 10 minutes away? So I traded it with my colleague for a Nike bag. Not a bad deal huh, at least I can use the Nike bag for gym.

18 comments:

Chris said...

U oredi sign up with Cali?

Danny said...

fisherman? sure or not?
or just like to get more 'anak ikan'?
LOL

.:: Ant ::. said...

Should have gone as the "tea lady"! :P LOLZ

+Ant+

said...

its so sickening when the employees didnt wanna follow the rules to dress up? then the committees' effort will be jst wasted like tat~ dun u think so?

haiz...understand or not aunty keenyee?

mang0 said...

Haha, agreed with Leu :p

[SK] said...

thot u wanna dress like a gigolo?? hahaha, anyway that was quite close already~~ :p

KY said...

Chris: Yalor, I've signed up for a year lo. Now can see SK walk around most of the time..haha.

Danny: Aiyo, told you nobody know me better than you do. But recently season no good, not much "ikan" around. Kekeringan lo.

Anton: Ah...I should ask for your opinion earlier. Tea lady? Coffee, tea or ME?

Leu: I know..I understood...auntie Leu. I actually felt bad, seriously. And I did try to look for costume. :)

mangO: I really wanted to dress in stewardess 1...hehe..crossed in my mind b4.

SK: Gigolo? Quite close? Can sell off? Wanna be my manager?

Twilight Man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Twilight Man said...

You looked like Senior Executive Despatch wor... What ofis boi? Sure you would look sweeter as Tea Lady with a tray and wet cloth of toilet cums. LOL

You should have sold your free stay to me for 50% discount!!! That could give you 3 Nike bags at least.. No wonder, office boy, tak tau kira... LOL

KY said...

Granny Twilight: Senior Executive Despatch sounds good also wo. If I'm a tea lady, I will serve the tea while sitting on people's lap lo..keke. I did calculate and I knew the voucher is more valuable than Nike bag. But the expiration date is Sep 2009 and no freaking way that I'm going to use it. Aiyo, how do I know you like to stay in Cyberview @ kampung place ler.

.:: Ant ::. said...

Coffee, tea or ...... leftovers? :P

+Ant+

Danny said...

outdoor kering then go indoor la...
aquaria or 'tempat pasar' tuu kan banyak...;p

KY said...

Anton: Leftovers? Ah...you ain't talking about me huh...

Danny: Never been to the Aquaria KLCC le, got "ikan" there mer? Aiyo, even kadang-kala "pasar" pun doesn't have fresh vege and fish 1 lo. Somemore I seldom jalan pasar. Nowadays duduk rumah more.

MiChi said...

Haha ... you felt guilty for eating so much fish and mutton? I thought you felt guilty because of killing life and eating too much meat, mana tau because of fat ..... ok, you do want to look fit, then join me to run 10km each week ... haha

meglittlemeg said...

ha, good for U, now u don't have to think of what gym bag to buy! hee..

Twilight Man said...

OMG this blog is severely expired with great moss, green algae and rare parasites spewing out. LOL

KY said...

Meg: Hey babe, long time didnt see you around. Yalor, now no need buy gym bag de. God is treating me good huh.

Granny Twilight: Working like KULI la lately, lots of night con call and projects stuff. But I still could spot YB Anton at Pavilion last saturday lo...hehe..

KY said...

Michi: You run 10km each week? Wow...You are GOOD!!!! Joining the Stand Chart Marathon end of the month?