Stories and Thoughts

June 8, 2009

3D2N Lang Tengah trip

8 June 2009: Was busying with works for the past week after back from the island trip, till no time to blog about it. Yaya, I know Granny Twilight has been complaining again on my expired blog again. We wouldn’t name him Grandma for no reason right, hehe. Here is a summary of the whole trip.

Wed - 27 May 2009
Took the bus from Pudu Raya at 1030pm.


Thu - 28 May 2009
Reached Kuala Terengganu Jetty with my aching back and ass. The 8 hours of bus-ride with uncounted stop/rest in between has been tested my patience. Sleepless and exhausted me could almost scared off other tourists around Kuala Terengganu. Took the boat to Lang Tengah at 800am where we reached at D’Coconut Resort an hour later. Upon arrival, we quickly went for snorkeling and camwhore around the resort. Not much surprise though with the usual fishes and corals.

Took lunch at the restaurant where the food served wasn’t that good as I remembered. First snorkeling trip outside the island at 3pm but I skipped it as I was so tired; and I went for a short sun-bath instead.

It was the first night in the island. We brought some beers and a bottle of whisky that we ended up with a lot of drinking and some cheeky games till 2 hours passed midnight.

Fri - 29 May 2009
Supposed to go for sunrise jungle trekking, but we skipped it again due to rain. It was a free and easy morning that we had walked around the resort for photography and camwhore. Another (2nd) snorkeling trip at the noon itself, but I skipped that again (Haha, you might start cursing me). Well, snorkeling wasn’t my main purpose for this trip as I just wanted to relax and recharge myself.

It was 2nd and final night in the island where we spent it with stargazing and had some quality conversation among few of us. The sky was much clearer with much more visible stars comparing with KL. The same old sky, but it’s totally different from 2 points of view. Same thing happens on our daily lives, aren’t we all seeing thing/issue just from our point of view? Being a selfish and negative us? Just a thought of mine over the night.

Sat - 30 May 2009
Woke up at 7am for breakfast to take the 8am boat-ride back to KT. Reached KL at 7pm where the tired me took a LRT back home.



The above is just a short summary of the whole trip, and I didn’t mention some of the details of course especially on the cheeky games part. Anyhow, it was a great trip where I’ve met with some wonderful new friends. Most importantly, I’ve recharged myself after so much stress (due to work and also relationship) for the past few months.

21 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

Seems like too short a holiday. Then again, most of our holidays end up being more tiring. Glad you had a great time.

Btw, the btm left pic wuz a real "poser" hehe
+Ant+

fufu said...

yeah i agree that one would always feel better after even a short getaway ya...

Twilight Man said...

What Lang Tengah? I see olang tengah all the gambar! OMG you made me laugh la. So similar to P.Ramlee posing on the rocks with Siput Sarawak and Normadiah. Muahahaha! Well done again, camwhore aunty. Now where is LeuMao?

TZ said...

wow! Someone pose with half naked hor ... :p I'm so shy to pose half naked ... blek! :p

[SK] said...

haha, surely that was a RELAXING trip for you, for you have SKIPPED all snorkelling and trekking activities.. haiz, camwhoring doesn't burn much calories, you'd better continue your membership and i shall see you in the gym lor.. :p

Medie007 said...

so little pic gei??

said...

i thought u r suppose to pose like "Hannah Montana" ?

KY said...

Anton: True, took me whole sunday of sleep to recover. A real poser? Haha, that's the purpose of these photos lo.

fufu: Haha, bet you are feeling GREAT as you always have long getaway.

Granny Twilight: Luckily you said olang tengah, but not orang utan. But hey, P.Ramlee is not my generation lo. What about LeuMao?

TZ: Normally those fit people won't pose topless lo. You should show us your true color someday. :)

KY said...

SK: Haha, skipped all those activities de. No need to go for it la since I go almost every year. BTW, camwhore for those photos took a lot energy lo as I have to climb up those rocks and came out with different pose. Kinda tough ler. Sure I'll see you again at gym..

Medie007: Smaller pic so that easier and faster to load the page ma. Hehe, actually I'm paiseh to show those is bigger size.

Leu: I have no idea how to pose like Hannah Montana ler. But it's not good to mimic people, I need to have my own style ma.

Joanna Tang said...

Glad that u enjoyed ur trip, good pose and nice pic too..hehe! I thought u missing in action loh, so long didn't update ur blog..

Fable Frog said...

are you trying to do something sneaky by not joining them for snorkling trips? :O like doing something naughty behind the huge rocks~ :P

That's an island! the camwhoring is not showing enough skin~!!

KY said...

Joanna: I enjoyed it very much. Glad you like those photos. Been busy lately, therefore no time to update the blog.

Froggie: Ah...who else know me better than you do? You must have a frog's 7th sense I bet. It was fantastic doing it behind the huge rocks...I better not to show more skin lo, or else you guys will all have Anorexia...

tagnan said...

do you think we can play the "cheeky games" during our next gethering ar? haha....

Danny said...

oooi.. adik.. mana ada gemuk?
u shld see me when i'm back.. cos i am having a very productive trip... fat production...:P

LAURENCE said...

tis island i hd been thr many years ago~

Medie007 said...

wat is there to paiseh jiek? :P show more show more! :P

KY said...

tagnan: Haha, play the cheeky games? Then we need to get a private place again de...haha.

Danny: Wah, finally got somebody to compare fat with me de. Make sure you keep on your production for the next 1 week ya, or else you sure kalah lo.

LAURENCE: Really? Guess it must be prettier back then.

Medie007: Aiks, don't be notti. I will ask that someone to spank you later.

Chris said...

Ur new pics look nice wo.. N sexy too... :p

Twilight Man said...

Oh the hearse is coming tomorrow at 10am to take this expired post away! Muahahaha!

wayne said...

i miss the beaches in malaysia..
went all the way to lang tengah just for cam whoring? not a bad idea though.

KY said...

Chris: Dare not to be sexy la...Don't you know I'm in CUTE category? Haha...myself also cannot tahan.

Granny Twilight: I know I know. Don't always hit me with your tongkat la.

wayne: You should go for it since it's not that far away. Flight is kinda cheap now though. Not just for camwhoring la...got other cheeky activities ger