Stories and Thoughts

March 23, 2009

Are You Sincere Enough to "Ask"?

23 MAR 2009: I have always been asked the same question lately:

"What happened to both of you? "

For those who really care about me, I did explain a bit to show my appreciation for their concern. However, there were minority of them who asked this with the purpose of gossiping. The answer I gave them was:

"No comment. And you don’t have to bother."

Perhaps you might think that I was being bad. Or you might wondering how would I differentiate between those who really care and not. Well, think twice before asking question next time as people could really feel your sincerity.



Had a family dinner last Friday at nearby restaurant. I paid for the bill to show my gratitude for their support and understanding. We had a great time as it was quite long since the last time we had dinner all together. Here is my latest camwhore with nephew. :)

14 comments:

LAURENCE said...

haha~
ur nephew looked so cute in the photo~

Twilight Man said...

If you stuck out your tongue, I am sure you will look cuter than your nephew. I wanted to ask you many question coz I am so kay poh chee but somehow there was a lump in my throat. I believe time heals everything.

Medie007 said...

all i'm offering *hugs*

hope things are going well at your end. :)

Medie007 said...

and ooooooh... ur nephew is so cuuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

just managed to get it loaded btw. :P am sure he'll grow up having lots of memories.

sbanboy said...

Time to go yam cha.

Take k man

[SK] said...

just have to ignore those gossipers dude.. you and your nephew looks quite alike woh, and he is very cute in that photo, hehe!! :p

KY said...

Laurence: Thanks..he is cute when not being naughty.

Twilight Zone: My tongue only stuck out for some purpose wo. Hehe. If you are that KPC enough, ask me when we have chance to meet. :) True, just need some time to wipe things away.

Anton: Ops, any gossipers reading my blog? Not aware of that. Oh dear, now my nephew is stealing my limelight!!

Medie007: Thanks for your hug. Growing up with sweet memories is always good for him.

sbanboy: Lovely to see you ard again. Miss you so so much. Ring me up for yam cha someday.

SK: Won't bother them. Yeah, even the hairstyle is quite similar now. His mother is trying to make him a junior me. :)

said...

sometimes there's a lot of kay poh chee like uncle twinkle (kidding) flashing around us...i got this kind of experience too previously which is so annoying...but jst forget abt those fellows and enjoy our life

fufu said...

hahahaa your nephew looks like his uncle =)

KY said...

LeuMas: Better be careful when talking about that KPC uncle, hehe. Trying not to care about those gossipers.

fufu: Except that tongue thingy la. I'm still not able to pose that way. :)

Twilight Man said...

I wanna slap this LeuMas' mulut! Phiak! Phiak!

savante said...

OMG! Cute nephew :) Bet he's a handful!

Danny said...

i always believe that cation speaks louder than word...so i'll show u how much i care for you...

let me WRITE you a question : What happened to you?

hahahah ;p

KY said...

Twilight Zone: You couldn't blame LeuMas as you had self declared KPC in your own blog le. Hehe.

savante: You have yet look at his naughty side. Bet you'll give him a good spank. :)

Danny: Wah...which answer you are expecting me to give you ler? Let me answer you ar....Will explain in details when seeing you next time ya.