Stories and Thoughts

March 18, 2009

Greeny Night

17 MAR 2009: Drove to KL after dinner with friend. Had light stomachache where I quickly park my car and ran to nearest restroom in Pavilion to settle my “business”. Walked around Pavilion after the critical “business” as I reached earliest among my friends. Amboi...it was sales everywhere, looked at my wallet and gave myself a big slap, forget about it!!

Walked over to Finnegan after received a call from friends said they were there. It was kind of packed, mostly with Caucasian who wore green. We ordered a glass of green beer each (ard RM21 included tax), which it took quite long to be served. My friend wasn’t happy with the service and decided to hop over to Bangsar for 2nd round. Called the others to be at Bangsar instead of KL. Once again, I drove all the way from KL to Bangsar to meet with the rest. So 6 of us ordered Kilkenny (ard RM33 included tax) with an exceptional “Coke” lady. Had a great night with chatting and drinking before we called it off at 12am.



Green beer? Perhaps I will go for it again next year, just for the sake of St. Patrick…

17 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

With all the drinking, I'm sure all the gnomes would have gone to sleep, including yours! wakakaka :P

+Ant+

TZ said...

Dude, how the green beer taste? BTW, just curious ... Is your pee also turn green after drinking the beer ... blek! :p

fufu said...

huuh... i gotto go next yr also for the green beer =p

Glog said...

OOOOoooo...
I find green drinks have a certain appeal... Shall we do it next year?

[SK] said...

maybe you can start planning to go to Ireland next year.. :p

JD Cole said...

green beer?

interesting~

Twilight Man said...

Hey drunkard, you didn't camwhore with your face in alien green? LOL Was the beer good or just colouring ka? We wait for St.Anton's Day to get drunk okay?

Chris said...

where is Finnegan ? somewhere around Pavilion?

.:: Ant ::. said...

CIS Twilight, where got St. Anton's day? If have , lagi cham. No sex , no booze plus everyone has to go on strict vegetarian diet!

Now, that would be a bummer, rite?

+Ain't-no-saint-Ant+

Danny said...

what wasthe color of ur urine this morning?
ada hijau kah? ;p

KY said...

Anton: No sex, no booze and vegetarian? Haha, count me OUT lo.

TZ: It's just a normal beer with some coloring thingy I guess. Tasted a bit weird for me. But my friend said it's ok. Depends on individual lor. Pee was OK la so far. Hehe, maybe liver became green instead.

fufu: Yeah, must try.

Glog: Certain appeal? Mind to explain more? Count me in next year.

SK: Ireland? Hehe, very far away for me. Can I just run over?

JD Cole: Yes, only available on St Patrick day. Gotta wait for next year lor.

Twilight Zone: Don't wanna show my GREEN cheeky face lo. The beer itself was just so so, should be coloring thingy. St. Anton day without sex and booze? Put my name out from the list lor..hehe.

Chris: It's next to HSBC, same row as McD lo. Nothing special there wo.

Danny: Pee was absolutely normal. But got smell like beer a bit la. Hehe.

Sam said...

And it tastes like...?

Beer? :P

said...

hey...y never ask me along :(
i like to "drink" too :P

KY said...

Sam: Just like a normal beer though, with coloring a bit.

Leumad: Wow, I don't know that you like to drink. Cool..

Medie007 said...

and everyone said it's not worth 90 bucks for a clubbing party with no alcohol served.

sigh... disappointed...

LAURENCE said...

green beer?
taste nice?

KY said...

Medie007: 90 bucks clubbing party without alcohol? Er...I don't think worth it also wo. :)

Laurence: Taste similar to ordinary beer lo. Nothing special.