Stories and Thoughts

November 19, 2008

Can a car hit a flying bird?

19 Nov 2008: You know what, I always envy of bird as they can fly around so freely around the sky without having to go through any accident unless there's an air crash with airplane that could rarely happens. Not until today that my team mate came to office with a shoe box on her hand. As she appeared out of sudden beside of me with that box and asked me to guess what was inside there, I was seriously kind of freaked out as I worried it was a lizard in there (Yeah, I just don't really like lizard). Apparently, it was a bird, which was hit by her car. Wow, how fast she drove to hit this flying bird I was thinking. Guys, never ever look down on those lady drivers. :)

Anyway, that was really kind-hearted of her to bring the bird back. The bird looked so calm that one of his leg was broken. My team mate planned to bring him for medical check-up. She is such a lovely lady I was thinking. The funny thing was that they left a note on top of the box during lunch time that reads "DO NOT OPEN!! INJURED BIRD INSIDE", which I've made a good laugh on it.

Considering that the bird might need some loves, and since I have lots to offer...please accept a kiss from this little brother.


11 comments:

TZ said...

Dude, what happen to the bird now after your kisses... ?

Tell me about it, i used to have a colleague who is a lady (sorry ladies readers no offense eh!) which we called her the F1 driver....

Since the drivers are driving faster and faster... Nowadays, we no longer hit the bird with one stone but hit the bird with a car... ouch!

Twilight Man said...

TZ, 2 months ago, the Balai officer told me that female drivers are top in car accidents today! So what offense? It is a fact lah.
K|E|E|N|Y|E|E , I loved to torture lizards and often trapped them in my closed palms. Then I submerged them in the bath tub. They coughed out water & never returned to my house! Like you, I didn't like lizards too! You can hire me to wipe them out from yr house.

Danny said...

its still a bit surreal to hit a bird with car... its either ur fren super fast or the bird super slow...
anyway.. like the big bird kissing small bird picture.. take it as the cover of ur personal xmas card la..

" it's a bird bird world " ;p

meglittlemeg said...

haha.. Comments here are funny. Hee. Your lady coll really very kind hearted le. So nice of her. Be careful when you kiss bird bird, then maybe turn into princess?

Lady drivers are fast but they are alert one. Male drivers drive in the middle of the lane and rarely has sense of urgency.

KY said...

TZ: Haha..hopefully the bird didn't suffocate. BTW, bird is innocent though, no point to kill them. There's always someone out there deserve better to be killed. :)

Twilight Zone: Wow, gotta tell my female friends about this fact then. They are just good in giving excuses to push away the fact anyway. Oh..lizard..I rather hire you to do the job can doing it myself. They are just irritating.

Danny: I think it's both..fast car + slow bird that caused the whole crashing thingy. Aha, now I'm a bird...Fly like a bird...

Meg: Yeah, she was really kind. I was pretty surprise as well. Now I believe there's kind-hearted people nowadays. Hehe, sounds like an argument between male and female drivers. Anyhow, I truly believe careless is an attitude regardless of sex.

.:: Ant ::. said...

Lady drivers, hmmmmm we could do a whole show ala "Oprah" on the subject, esp those young ones who drive kancils and kelisas .... real scary!

Have a feeling that the bird may already be not as fit prior to the accident coz they are usually alert enough to avoid being hit. Ur colleague is kind. Please do let her know her kind action is appreciated! :) Nowadays, there's a lack of compliments going around.

[SK] said...

err, maybe it's the bird trying to commit suicide and hit the car instead?? :p

KY said...

Anton: Better not to offend female drivers or kancil/kelisa clan. They are a lot out there!! Agreed with you that the bird might not well prior to hat.

[SK]: Hehe, this idea came across my mind before. Let mama slap him if he really did so.

Bengbeng said...

a case of a rare bird and an even rarer lady. but i did sit next to a Cambridge graduate who shook n trembled when he realized he had run over a cat. nevertheless he drove on.

sbanboy said...

Now I am wondering if she was driving or flying with her car ... hmmmmm ;)

KY said...

Bengbeng: A very nice lady she is.

sbanboy: Perhaps she was driving a flying car. :)