Stories and Thoughts

November 9, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to town

8 Nov 2008: Drove to Pandan Indah for spicy pan mee with Meg and proceeded to Pavilion after lunch (Sounded like I'm a frequent visitor there). Without any motive, we just walked around and surprisingly that we saw some human statues in front of Tangs. It had attracted quite a lot shoppers and even caused some human traffic. I was thinking that it's not an easy task to attract customers nowadays that they have to do use such a marketing strategy. However, those models are very good looking bunch of peoples :).

Before our stomach was able to digest the lunch taken, we went to Izzi for dinner where we've ordered quite a lot of food that cost us RM60++. I wasn’t felt so good during the dinner as I could felt a minor sore within my throat, which I normally ignore it until it gets worse.



9 Nov 2008: As expected, my sore throat is getting worse after a night of sleep. On top of that, I’m having flu and cough. Ah...after so many frequent but short visits of my best friend (flu), I think he's planning to stay longer this time around. Anyway, I went to a nearby Jusco with family for some groceries shopping and saw some Christmas decorations around the mall. Even though I'm not Christian, I do like these kind of Christmas decorations very much especially the Christmas tree...love the colors.

I and a group of my friends have an annual tradition to go for a dinner together during Christmas Eve, which had never failed for the past few years. As far as I'm remembered, 2005 and 2006 were at The Ship (Uptown) while last year was at Tony Romas (The Curve). The dinner normally cost us a bomb but we're trying to keep this tradition every year and hopefully for years to come. It's always not easy to get some friends that we could get along very well with and I'm very glad that I'm having few of them.



P/S: By the time writing this blog entry, I was stuffing my running nose with some tissue papers so that I wouldn't wet the floor. Hopefully after a nice sleep, it will get better.

15 comments:

Twilight Man said...

You are always honest & funny indeed! LMAO...
I thought the best Pan Mee is at Pandan Perdana? Guaranteed Yummy!
It's great to have good friends to share good & bad times.

.:: Ant ::. said...

Love that turkey with cranberry sauce too! Christmas is juz around the corner :)....and getting to share the carvings with great friends,simply priceless! :)

New Year's eve makan & fireworks at KLCC is great too, i never miss it. :)

Take care dude!

TZ said...

Dude, take care and get well soon...
BTW, are you a good boy this year and have you send your letter to Santa Claus ?

Danny said...

falling sick is the trend in town.. congrats for being 'ON TREND' ;p
Get well soon la...

mang0 said...

Wah, so many people falling sick, blame it on the weather :p Take care man :)

KY said...

twillight zone: Pan mee in Pandan Perdana? Maybe I should go for a try next time. Thanks for your recommendation.

biologicalclockticking: Wow, you do have a lot plan during Xmas and CNY, don't you. Hehe, I'm not a turkey fans though.

tz: I never been a good boy EVERY year. Can I still send my letter to him?

danny: Sick also can be "on-trend"? Not too bad then.

mangO: And I'm spreading the virus around office now. Hehe.

TZ said...

Aiyo... then i always got off trend... since i haven't been sick for a long long time...

Dude, you still can write a letter to Santa even though u r not a good boy... hahaha :-p why are you so naughty ;-)

[SK] said...

spicy pan mee, lots of food at izzi, fast food.. no wonder you need to stuff papers into your nose!! haha.. why didn't we see those paper-stuffed-nose camwhore photos?? :p

Meg said...

:( no call me .

KY said...

tz: Better not to say so loud dude. It isn't good to fall sick. Santa has put me in his blocked list for being bad all the time. What have I done? It's P&C la..hehe.

{sk}: Camwhore with paper-stuffed nose? Hell no...so irritating man. :)

meg cheah: Hehe, we'll call u next time. Don't angry ya.

.:: Ant ::. said...

Actually, more interested he cranberry sauce. hahaha I spread the leftover sauce on any other meats eg roast pork.

KY said...

Wow, what a highly recommended cranberry sauce. I should go for a try someday then. :)

meglittlemeg said...

ah.. meg! next time call you ok! But the pan mee quite oily la.. not sure if you'll like it.. and also got 'chu yau char'

.:: Ant ::. said...

Meg, "chu yau char"!!!! I'd die for it keke

KY said...

I wouldn't mind to add extra "chu yao char" though. Maybe it was the fatty "chu yau char" that made me fell sick.