Stories and Thoughts

November 4, 2008

New haircut and candid shots with nephew & niece

3 Nov 2008: Drove all the way from Cyberjaya to Kuchai Lama for my monthly haircut. This is the outcome after an hour in the hair salon. What do you think?

My lovely nephew and niece were around when I came back home after the haircut. Therefore, I just took a quick dinner and snapped some candid shots with them. My nephew is always that energetic and playful and his sister is following in his footsteps :). Guess I won't be able to handle both of them together in the near future.


6 comments:

Chris said...

nEW Hair cut,, nice wo,,, how much ar?

Twilight Man said...

You love the lenses so much. Reminds me of Karen Cheng whose blog took S'pore & Perth by storm. http://www.karencheng.com.au/
BTW you look like a mixed Chinese.

KY said...

chris: Thanks, a bit shorter than previously. Cost me RM35 for this haircut ler. :|

twillight zone: Aw...I'm still so far away comparing with her. Very nice blog she has. I'm pure chinese though :). BTW, thanks for visiting.

.:: Ant ::. said...

With that winning smile, any hair would only further enhance your appearance :)

Take good care my friend!

KY said...

biologicalclockticking: Aw...so sweet of you. Thanks dude.

Meg said...

Cute nya.. ya wor. very short.