Stories and Thoughts

November 8, 2008

I Like to Move It, Move It

7 NOV 2008: After 2 days of compassionate leave, today was my first day back to office. Everything remain unchanged...my cube, desktop pc, coffee cup etc still located at the place where they used to be. It was another usual "lazy" Friday where I went off a little earlier than usual from office heading to Loreal warehouse sales at Jaya33. The crowd wasn't as bad as expected that I still managed to walk for few rounds and bought some skin care products. They have quite a number of brands there included Biotherm, Lancome etc. and the products sold are kind of cheap comparing with normal price. We (My sister and I) didn't spend too much time there in order to avoid heavy traffic on the way back home.



After taken shower, I went for dinner with dad and sister at McD. It has been so long since the last time we had fast food together as my dad isn't a fast food person. The childish me bought a Madagascar headgear (It's Melman until 12th Nov) for RM5.90 and had a wonderful self-enjoyable moment with it (Meg called this camwhoring..hehe).

11 comments:

Twilight Man said...

I had a good laugh. You looked like a good cartoon. Happy weekend to you!

meglittlemeg said...

oh my.. If that's not camwhoring, I'm not sure what is!! Hee.. You really one funny boyish girlish ..

Your skincare product are way more complete than mine.. Paiseh. Good job dude, y ar? Wanna so handsome to woo girls meh?

Lifebook said...

Errr... now we should call you Mr or Ms.. wahahaha.... we have some confusion here.. LOL

.:: Ant ::. said...

Welcome back dude! So, this is what you were telling me that you were doing past midnight. :P

You actually look rather nice with that headband. Go on...start a new fashion craze for those guys who dare!

Have a Smiley weekend. :)

KY said...

twillight zone: Good cartoon? Perhaps I can create a new character for myself. :)

Meg: boyish girlish, what kind of term is this? Gotta start taking good care of my skin de since I'm approaching 30 soon. Ops... revealing my age.

lifebook: Confusion could be good sometimes. Can call me whatever you feel comfortable with. :)

biologicalclockticking: Thanks a lot. Been missing for quite few days. Miss you guys very much. I wouldn't dare and not qualified to start a new fashion though, the headband was just for fun.

Bengbeng said...

so paiseh i use only soap n water. mayb that's why my skin is beyond rescue now. there r so many products out there to buy. how does one choose?

Danny said...

i bought the headgear as well, but dare not wear. as i will KILL the cuteness of it..
btw, nice blog. ;)

KY said...

bengbeng:I really have no idea how to answer this as I'm not the expert myself. I was using trial and error methof though. :)

danny: The headgear is so nice, isn't it? Hopefully I didn't kill the cuteness of the headgear lor. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my god.. mr bunny in town??? hahaha.. so cute!!!!

[SK] said...

OMG, i just missed the warehouse sales!!

you should get another set of headgear, and get your dad to camwhore with it together with you.. that would be more fun, haha :p

KY said...

cherlyn: It's mr giraffe la.

{sk}: You're interested on those skin care products as well? Then you've missed a great sales dude. My dad was so shocked when I put this on though, bet he won't put it on no matter how.