Stories and Thoughts

October 20, 2008

A lovely day with family and friends

Sunday, 19 OCT 2008 - Didn't sleep well the night before. Fell asleep on sofa until 5am before I went up and continued 2nd round of sleeping until 9am. I've decided to become a good son today as a driver of my dad where we’ve joined my relatives for "Bak Kut Teh" breakfast at Jln Imbi. I wasn't really familiar with that place as I rarely taken breakfast there. Just took a very small portion as rice isn't be my favourite when it comes to breakfast (except nasi lemak maybe), furthermore bak kut teh is just too heavy as breakfast....at least for myself. And the bak kut itself wasn’t that fantastic though.

Proceed to KLCC after the breakfast as my uncle wanted to bring his kids to the playground/swimming pool in KLCC Park. It was a hot day that I've chosen to shop around instead of becoming a salted fish under the hot sun...I just don't enjoy hot weather. How good if we can ever have winter here in KL? Does grass always greener on the other side?




In case you've noticed a photo of mine with eye mask up there....Yes, I did it. Have noticed some crow feets growing at the side of my eyes...Am I really getting older?

Back home after lunch where I’ve taken an hour of power nap before rushing to Kepong for dinner with Meg. She has recommended this restaurant as it serves good crab at very reasonable price (RM18 per kg…that’s awesome). We’ve ordered 2kg of crabs for 4 of us that we could hardly finish it as I'm not really a big eater though the size of my body doesn’t said so. And…the night ended with some drinks and snacks at nearby Old Town Kopitiam.

Meg, I always enjoy your company....always do.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

yaya.. u r getting older haha.. i can see yur wrinkle adi haha.. wise wrinkles lol..

KY said...

Yeah, I do noticed those wrinkles as well. Have no idea where do they came from. Wise wrinkles? Hopefully they are..

meglittlemeg said...

hehe.. that was very sweet wor.. I enjoyed your company too.. but i guess, it's thanks to my 'tasty homemade cake' that make everything so memorable yet funny!

ian-ization said...

Great blog =)

KY said...

Meg: Yeah, would be wonderful if you can make another memorable cake for all of us. Really wanted to see your improvement.

Ian-ization: Thanks for your compliment and welcome to my blog. :)

.:: Ant ::. said...

I love crabs!!!!! My hometown has great spots to savour them. :)

Btw, thanks for all your comments.

KY said...

Wow..your hometown..somewhere near the sea?

.:: Ant ::. said...

Klang!!!!! Plus I am an ambassador for bakuteh too. Seem to have spent many Sunday mornings guiding KL and outstation friends to the best bakuteh spots. :)

KY said...

Wow, bak kut teh ambassador. Sounds interesting. When would be my turn then? Shall I put my name in waiting list 1st?

.:: Ant ::. said...

I highly recommend that you do! :P Could also take you for special "tong yuen" if I'm in a good mood. hehe

KY said...

Special "tong yuen"...this is really so tempting as I like dessert very much. Arghhh...gotta control myself for my diet program. :)