Stories and Thoughts

October 27, 2008

A relaxing weekend before Deepavali

24 Oct 2008 : It's always nice to meet and chat with a bunch of peoples who have been missing in your life for quite some time. I was invited to my ex-company open house for the Hari Raya, where I had a chance to meet with some ex-colleague that I used to see everyday back on year 2003-2005. Sharing some update among ourselves, and recall back some good/bad memories/experiences while being in the company, such as the unforgettable Bangladesh trip, company's financial issue etc, that makes me really proud of those who are still surviving there until now. You guys are the real man!!! And I'm glad that I was still invited though I've left the company for 3 years. This makes me wondering, how many of you still keeping a good relationship with your ex-boss without any monetary benefit involved?

It was a rainy night that I drove all the way from Cyberjaya to Shah Alam after work, but fortunately that I still able to reach on-time as I was using NKVE highway (of course I have to pay for the expensive tol fare). I’ve snapped some photos when I was waiting inside the car due to heavy rain.




25 OCT 2008 : Still able to wake up early in the morning for breakfast with dad. This time around I had a fried kuey tiew with coffee. Not too bad I think if I could keep this breakfast thingy as a routine for everyday Saturday’s morning (Provided I don't overslept). I was kind of attracted to entertainment news that talks about the sexiness among celebrities. And Hsu Qi was selected as a winner of sexiest lips over Angelina Jolie. Well, perhaps you might have a doubt on their judgment though I still prefer Mrs Pitt than our sexy Asian babe. How do you actually define sexiness? Would it be a feeling by its own (Differ from every individual) or do we have a standard measurement for sexiness?

I brought my nephew to a nearby shopping mall that I wanted to spend some quality time with him as I've not seen him for the past 2 weeks. He has now started wearing cap and kind of felt like he has grown taller. How many other things has changed for the past 2 weeks, I was thinking.




26 Oct 2008 : Sunday is always a family day for me. Despite of any emergency, I always try to keep this day for my family. We went for a simple breakfast early in the morning followed by some shopping at a shopping mall. The outing ended at 3pm that I still managed to get a short nap until 6pm before we went out for dinner. It was another heavy dinner that we've ordered 5 dishes, which most of them are seafood!!! I just love seafood so much, especially crab.

It was a lovely weekend after all. And tomorrow would be Deepavali...wishing all my Indian friends a Happy Deepavali!!! Don't forget to invite me for your open house. :)



8 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

Wow! long 3-1 blog haha. Glad you spent quality time wif family.

None of the 2 attract me... Jessica Alba beats them handsdown anytime! hehe

Come to Klang, I'll take you for crabs at Carey Island or bagan Hailam. Salivate just thinking of crabs!

Take care :)

[SK] said...

Mrs Pitt is always my choice..

was that KFC you bought for your nephew?? hmmm, i love KFC, hahaha..

KY said...

biologicalclockticking: Yeah, don't really have time to update this for the past 2 days. I think Jesicca Alba is hot as well...but not the lips particularly. And I'll definitely find a day for Klag day tour where I'll have an ambassador for Bak Kut Teh and Crabs..sounds really good for me.

{sk}: Both Mr and Mrs Pitt are always my choice..Haha. Yeah, bought the KFC for him while he was sitting in front of Speedy watching "The Hulk". He's really into this kind of super heroes movie.

meglittlemeg said...

the picture of u with part of ur chest reveal is so gay! blerk...

ah.. spending time with family is always cool and shioks.. nothing beats that huh..

is the other picture showing your niece?? so big liow!

Chris said...

HAPPY HOLIDAY YA... HAHA.....

savante said...

Well it's always a fun time being with the nephew and niece :) I baby sat during the weekend as well.

.:: Ant ::. said...

Yala agreed with you Meg.... What's with the chest thingy, KeenYee? Hahaha

KY said...

Meg: Yeah, that's my niece who just turned 1 year old last month. Time flies... Well, you've misunderstood the intention of my photo, which is to show you how fat is my chest now. Those used to be muscle has been replaced by fat. Sad..

Chris: Hey bro, happy holiday to you too. Take a good rest during the holiday..don't wet too much ya. :)

Savante: It's my pleasure to have your name in my comment box. There're always fun and tough parts as a babysitter. Perhaps we can exchange tricks someday. :)

biologicalclockticking: The photo perhaps can help you on diet program if you need any, can cut down your appetite.