Stories and Thoughts

October 27, 2008

Still the same Pavilion KL

27 Oct 2008 : It was 2 weeks back since the last time I went to Pavilion KL. I had a wonderful time with Meg and Mr Lee that day, as I recalled. So, what has changed after 2 weeks? Nothing much as I've noticed. Still the same Pavilion with lot of luxury boutiques around, and this place is always packed with human being. Had a simple lunch at food court to fill up my empty stomach where I've taken porridge (Gosh, I think I was addicted to it...all because of Mr Lee who introduced this to me 2 weeks back). I’ve done some shopping at Tangs that I've bought a new shirt for upcoming best friend’s wedding. Yeah...I bought a shirt again!!! Hello...70% discount, how could I resist it?

Since I don't think there's other stuff that I can afford to buy there in Pavilion, I decided to catch up a movie (Bangkok Dangerous). What's so dangerous about Bangkok? Perhaps the director should consider our country if he's planning for a sequel...Malaysia Dangerous, which I believe would fit better by looking at our rising criminal rates and political issues.

Nothing to be surprise about while walking around here apart from a small painting booth located nearby Marc Jacobs. I was pretty attracted to the painting as I do like painting very much. Believe it or not, I used to be good in drawing and painting when I was young that I believe it was a natural talent. But I think some talents are tend to fade out when you didn't polish it, even though it's gifted by god.



17 comments:

Malau said...

haha..u are addicted to the porridge liao..hehe..just like me..

last time meg n i went to the gallery on the top level of pavilion too..then we pretend we know something about art n the girl there keep talking to us..hehe..

KY said...

Yeah, love the porridge now. Let's go for it again someday. :)

I really think those art and painting are a cool stuff to learn. Considering to take a class on it, can fill up my free time at the same time.

Unknown said...

KY, mana tu new shirt? show here la.. let me check, see qualify or not hahaha...

KY said...

You shall see it this weekend. Hehe...just a normal shirt la. Better being low profile a bit since it's not my wedding. :)

.:: Ant ::. said...

Malaysia Dangerous!! Sounds like a good idea. Should get our botak minister to be in the cast. He makes a great comedian! keke

Malau said...

let me guess, ur new shirt is not white horr?hehe..

meg and i planned to do painting a long time ago..we even bought our oils and canvas liao..but havent started..hehe

sbanboy said...

So how was the movie .. Bangkok Dangerous ? I am planning to watch it this Wed :)

Chris said...

I also went to Pavilion on Sunday. How come didn;t c u geh?

sbanboy said...

Oh yeah ... I can identify with wat you wrote at your profile. I feel that coming to KL has changed me as well.

Do take k man

.:: Ant ::. said...

Hey friend, please go change your setting here. Time wrongly reflected geh? :)

KY said...

malau: Hehe, I bought 2 white shirts previously. The 1 from Tangs is light blue. If you guys decided to do the painting someday, please ask me along. I'm very interested.

chris: I went Pavilion on monday la. But even I was there on sunday, guess it would be tough to meet you as Pavilion was so packed. Perhaps I should drop u a call next time I'm at Pavilion. :)

sbanboy: The movie was just so so. Go for it if you're really into Mr Cage. Otherwise, better save your money. Hehe.

biologicalclockticking: Thanks a lot. I'm a newbies here. :)

Lifebook said...

New shirt... Yeah!!! Thank you for helping Malaysia GDP. :)

You should take a photo and post it here.

KY said...

lifebook: Helping in Malaysia GDP? Is that good or bad? Hopefully it wouldn't be bad. :)

meglittlemeg said...

Yup, bring along your white shirt, we can do the painting..

oh, they have a new Mr. Baoz in Pavilion.. Baoz with new outlook just like J.Co's or Big Apple. Can you imagine... Should give it a try sooooon.

KY said...

Meg: Heard of that Baoz thingy as well. I don't mind to go and have a try, but I bet it would be a long queue. Drop me a call anytime if you're going.

meglittlemeg said...

drop u a call? aiya... see la.. u every weekend also with full schedule.. mau sempit in also susah..
must book u in advance few weeks before..

hehe, else, next time i go i eat for u la..

KY said...

Meg: Don't say like this. For you, however tight also I'll come. :)