30 Dec 2008: Just a day to go where 2008 will end. Too many things happened to me throughout the year. Definitely couldn't avoid sadness and disappointment. But let's not to talk about those, I'm here to list down those great and happy moments in year 2008:
1. I've started blogging and have got to know bunch of funny and crazy people out here. Well, you should know who you are. :)
2. Went to Phuket and Krabi with a group of colleague and we had great fun there.
3. Gone up to Mount KK for the 2nd time. The 1st time was 7 years back. Obviously, it was tougher this time around comparing to the 1st attempt. Aging...what else can I blame on.
4. Joined the Turtle Rehabilitation Program organized by UTM. It wasn't as fun as expected, but I've gained a lot knowledge and experience through this program. I want to express my gratitude and appreciation to Prof Chan and all the staff.
5. Very first time participation on Walkathon event at Putrajaya. It was challenging and tiring, but the achievement was priceless.
6. Went down to Singapore and had a very fun and enjoyable trip with Jay, Martin, Steven, Lee and Kenny. You guys are fantastic.
7. Malacca trip. It is always great being together with Alu and Meg regardless of the location.
Above are some of the millions that I could recall for now. 2008 was a good year for me, I should say. How about yourself? Bought myself a watch as a reward for all the hard works done throughout 2008.
Finally, wish every one of you a happy new year 2009. May all your wishes come true in year 2009.
Mount Rinjani - A Safe & Happy Hiking Trip
6 days ago