Stories and Thoughts

December 5, 2008

Dinner and drinking sessions with Bloggers

4 DEC 2008: Met up with Anton and sbanboy for dinner at one of the Shabu-shabu restaurant in Bandar Puteri. Felt sorry as I was late by 15 minutes due to the unexpected traffic (Hehe, normal excuse for Malaysian I guess). We quickly ordered some foods as all of us were hungry till can finish a whole lamb. The food served was fine but I like that Kimchi soup the most (with additional cost of course). Proceeded to nearby Station 1 for another round of drink after dinner.

A lot conversations happened throughout the night and I had wonderful time being with both of them. However, one bad thing about them that made myself felt unknowledgeable where they had so much thoughts and opinions on various subjects while I was keeping my mouth shut most of the time. Hope I didn't bore them. But hey, don't we always learn from the best? And yes, I did learn something from our conversations. Thanks man.


Here are some of the photos taken by sbanboy as he brought his compact camera along. Well, he has got a good skill that most of the photos of mine turned out pretty slim and nice. Nice job man.


PS: Not dare to post those photos of them as they might kill me.


23 comments:

[SK] said...

warr, so happy, i also want to meet up~~ finally can see more "normal" photo of you, hehe :p

TZ said...

Dude, dinner and drinking session... i was left out *sob* *sob*... next time don't forget me eh!...

KY said...

[SK}: Are you saying I was "abnormal" previously? How dare you!!!! :)

TZ: Hope to see you before you leave the country. :)

.:: Ant ::. said...

Yes, wld have killed you! *keeps away butcher's knife*

No, you are juz a shy guy, I'm the blabber mouth. :P

+Ant+

Twilight Man said...

They were so talkative & you just sat there muted? I love the food there too.

KY said...

Anton: I was giving chance for you guys to talk. Next time, my turn!!

Twilight Zone: Yeah, what could be worse than being bullied by them. Gotta drag you along for help next time. :)

TZ said...

hahaha... dude i could be your helper :p

Twilight Man said...

Huh!!! They bullied you? I will castrate them both & throw their dumplings into the Shabu-shabu pot, ok? ;)

KY said...

TZ: Thanks man for offering.

Twilight Zone: Cool, and force them to finish all those dumplings. Am I too good to them?

.:: Ant ::. said...

Sbanboy ~ it's your (sharp) medical scalpel against Twilight's paint brushes then. I'm gonna stay outta this. "Make love, not war!"

+Ant+

nase said...

Sbanboy does have this fetish with his camera. He brings it everywhere with him and he can talk! I don't blame you for being the quiet one though, lol.

Sei-ler, Sbanboy so gonna kill me for calling him a motor blabber mouth!

savante said...

More! More pics! :) Surprised you met up with sbanboy!

sbanboy said...

Wah so many comments already ah ??? oppss I still need to edit the photos and put them up

I agree wtih Anton ... Make love, not war

LAURENCE said...

haha~
so nice~
met up wif frd~
i hd long time didnt hang out wif frd edy~

[SK] said...

i mean the pose laa, finally got somebody to take "normal" photo of you instead of your own signature "abnormal" camwhoring pose lor.. hehe~~

KY said...

Anton: Totally agreed with you. Make love....

nase: Yeah, and know what..luckily he didn't bring his DSLR. :) And thanks a lot for dropping by.

savante: Wondering what so surprise about meeting sbanboy? Any gossip to share? Hehe.

sbanboy: Edit those photos to make me become brad pitt lookalike then, which is impossible...

Laurence: It's always nice to meet up with some good friends. The best thing was that I didn't have to do the talking.

[SK]: Finally I found someone who willing to take photo for me. Bye bye camwhoring....

fufu said...

i kinda miss shabu shabu!!!!

Chris said...

haha.. this time is u n ur blogger's frens.

meglittlemeg said...

hehe, next time post ur blogger friends pics la.. sure you enjoy manyak manyak le...

Medie007 said...

hur hur hur...
no wonder some people come complaining. :P

KY said...

lcfu: Missing something is tough. Just go for it!!!

Chris: Yeap, with bloggers this time around. But hey, I hope to see you again someday for nice chat.

Meg: You wanna join next time? Since you are blogger as well. Bet they won't mind ger.

Medie007: I'm confuse now. Who was complaining? Did I?

Fable Frog said...

OMG! looking at the photos only one thing linger in my mind! "threesome at hotel sri puchong~ threesome at hotel sri puchong!" Sorry, i have weird mind :P

KY said...

Fable Frog: Might as well invite you together next time around for foursome...More fun!!! Interested?